YABATECH Post UTME Screening Form 2022/2023

The Yaba College of Technology, YABATECH Post UTME form for candidates who chose YABATECH as their first or second choice in the 2022/2023 UTME exams is now on sale.

In this article, you will learn about the necessary things you need to know about the YABATECH Post UTME screening form and how to purchase the form online.

YABATECH Post UTME

Please read carefully so that you do not miss any detail.

YABATECH Post UTME Form Requirements

Apart from writing JAMB and choosing YABATECH as your choice of institution, there are other requirements every candidate must meet to qualify for the YABATECH Post UTME form;

1. Candidate Minimum Age

The minimum age to study at YABATECH and other tertiary institutions in Nigeria is 16 years.

Candidates must be at least 16 years of age by October 31, 2022. If you do not meet this requirement and you apply for the form, you may be offered admission but you will be screened out at the final stage. This is after you must have paid the acceptance fee and some other utility payments (screening and biometrics).

2. Correct JAMB Subject Combination

All candidates must have written the correct JAMB subject combination for their chosen course as stipulated by the college.

YABATECH will not admit candidates with incorrect JAMB subject combinations.

You can check the official YABATECH JAMB Subject combinations here.

3. Correct SSCE Subject Combination

Yaba College of Technology takes its SSCE combinations seriously.

All aspirants must have the required SSCE subject combination for their chosen course to be considered for admission.

If you do not have all the required subjects in a single sitting, you can combine two different results.

YABATECH accepts a combination of the following SSCE results;

1. Two WAEC results from different years.
  2. Two NECO results from different years.
  3. WAEC SSCE and NECO SSCE results.
  4. WAEC GCE and NECO SSCE results.
  5. WAEC GCE and NECO GCE results.
  6. Two NABTEB results from different years.
  7. NABTEB May/June and NABTEB November/December results.

YABATECH does not accept a combination of NABTEB with any WAEC or NECO results.

Please note that the names on the results you are combining must be the same thing and arranged the same way.

You can check the YABATECH SSCE subject combination here.

4. First Choice in JAMB

Candidates who chose YABATECH as their second choice of institution will not be allowed to purchase the YABATECH Post UTME screening form. If you chose YABATECH as your second choice, you have to purchase the JAMB change of institution form and make YABATECH your first choice institution.

All changes must be done as soon as possible because it takes about 5 days to reflect, sometimes two weeks.

5. Upload O’level Results to JAMB CAPS

Candidates who applied with an awaiting result must upload their results to JAMB CAPS immediately after the result is released.

Also, candidates who are applying for the YABATECH post UTME screening form with two sittings must upload the two results to JAMB CAPS.

You can upload your O’level result at a JAMB-accredited CBT centre.

O’level results play an important role in the admission process.

You can read our article on how to know if your Olevel result has been uploaded to JAMB CAPS.

How to Apply for the YABATECH POST UTME Form

Follow the steps below to purchase the YABATECH Post UTME form by yourself. Before you purchase the form, make sure you meet the requirements for the course you want to apply for.

Step 1: Visit the YABATECH Application portal

You can visit the YABATECH application portal here. This mobile-friendly portal allows you to start and finish the whole process on your mobile phone.

Step 2: Generate an Invoice

While on the application portal, click on the step 1 tab to generate your invoice as shown in the image below.

YABATECH Post UTME form process

From the application form category, select “ND Full-time Post UTME”.

Enter your JAMB registration number, phone number and email address and click submit.

Step 3: Make Payment

Copy the invoice number RRR and save it on a notepad as you may need it later.

Click on the payment link at the bottom of the page to start the payment process.

YABATECH post utme rrr

You will be taken to the Remita portal to make a payment.

On the Remita portal, click on submit and enter your ATM card details to make payment.

Step 4: Fill in your details

Go to the YABATECH application portal login page.

Enter your JAMB registration number and surname as the password to log in. Once you are logged in, fill in the necessary details.

You will be asked how many O’level results you want to apply with. Select the correct option and click on next to proceed to the next step.

Step 5: Pay for Olevel Verification

Click on the payment link at the bottom of the page to pay for the YABATECH Post UTME Olevel verification.

You will be taken to the Remita page once again to complete the payment. Click on submit and enter your card details to pay.

Step 6: Fill in your Olevel Result

Go back to the YABATECH application portal login page. Log in with your JAMB registration number and surname as your password.

Once you are logged in, scroll to the bottom of the page and click on next.

On the next page, enter the details of your Olevel result carefully.

Make sure the exam number, exam year and subject grades are correct as wrong information can prevent you from getting admission.

Click on next when you are done.

Step 7: Preview all the Information

Preview all the information you entered on the portal to make sure that they are correct. If you are satisfied with everything so far, you can submit the form and print your application form for reference purposes.

YABATECH Post UTME Frequently Asked Questions

In this section, we will answer some questions you may have concerning the Yaba College of Technology Post UTME screening form.

Does YABATECH Accept Second Choice Candidates?

As a candidate that chose YABATECH in the second choice option, you won’t be allowed to purchase the post-UTME form.

The school usually gives a deadline for candidates that chose it as their second choice to switch to the first choice.

What is YABATECH Cut Off Mark?

The JAMB cut-off required for the YABATECH Post UTME form is 150.

Is YABATECH a University?

Yaba College of Technology is a Polytechnic. The bill from the federal government to make it a University of Technology has not been approved by the Federal government.

Does YABATECH Write Post UTME Exams?

Yes. The school commenced writing of Post-UTME under the leadership of its current rector, Dr Femi Omokungbe prior to the stance of the previous administration.

Henceforth, new applicants will write an entrance exam after purchasing the Post-UTME form.

How Many Questions are in YABATECH Post UTME?

A total of 40 questions will be asked. The duration of the exam is 30 minutes. YABATECH post-UTME exam is computer-based.

Does YABATECH Have a Catchment Area?

Yaba College of Technology is one of the Federal Polytechnics in Nigeria that does not have a catchment area for admitting students.

YABATECH admits students based on merit.

For more information about catchment areas, check our article on catchment areas for schools in Lagos State.

When is the YABATECH Post UTME Form Closing?

The deadline for the YABATECH Post UTME form for 2022/2023 academic session is December 4, 2022. The form started selling on October 24, 2022.

Did we miss any questions? You can ask them in the comment section and we will reply as soon as possible.

We hope this article has given you more information about the YABATECH Post UTME screening form. You can also check our article on YABATECH cut off marks and YABATECH School fee price for all departments.

If you liked this article, then join our WhatsApp Tv for more educational updates via our WhatsApp status.

Thanks for choosing to leave a comment. Please keep in mind that all comments are moderated according to our comment policy. We will send a notification to your email address when your comment gets a response, kindly use a valid email address so that you can receive this notification.

204 Comments

1. Tumininu Idowu says:

1.Hi good day sir, My name is idowu Tumininu please I want to ask when the school will start giving date for the exams
    2.Then sir I want to make a correction in my name in my waec my name there is Tumininu but in my jamb its Oluwatumininu due to my NIN is it the waec I will correct?
    Thank u sir as u reply to my questions

1. Lagschools Support says:

The school has not made announcements on the date of the exam yet. It is better you correct the name on your NIN and JAMB to be exactly the same with the name on your WAEC result.

2. Fakayode oluwatosin says:

Good evening sir
    I have D7 in English
    Can i still apply

1. Lagschools Support says:

No, you cannot apply.

3. Kanyinsola says:

Good evening sir, i have two sittings but when it was uploaded on jamb portal only the failed subjects was replaced in the first sitting, the second sitting wasn’t uploaded. Should i leave it or go back to upload the two properly?

1. Lagschools Support says:

Good day Kanyinsola. The two results cannot be uploaded separately. The subjects you passed (A1-C6) in the first and second sitting would be mixed together. Hope this answers your question.

4. Good evening sir, please sir I want to know if part time students are going to write post utme before gaining admission into the school.

5. Please can i still purchase yabatech post utme form for 2020/2021

1. Adeosun gbenga says:

Hello sir I score 179 in jamb and I choose yaba tech as third choice for now can I do the post utme Now and later change it to first choice

2. Lagschools Support says:

You have to make YABATECH your first choice before you can purchase the post-utme form. You can go to a CBT centre to do a change of institution.

6. effeh imabong says:

gud day sir pls I registered wit a two
    o sitting result in jamb can I change it to s neco result in yabatech post utme form

1. Lagschools Support says:

Yes, you can change it. You have to upload the NECO result to your JAMB portal too. You can do this at a JAMB CBT centre.

2. Sir, after generating invoice I tried to login to start the registration with the rrr code but it keep saying ‘error: sorry registration has closed, pls what can I do?

3. Lagschools Support says:

You are probably using the wrong link to register.

7. funmilayo says:

Please is yaba post utme form still out for sale

1. Lagschools Support says:

Kindly read the article to see the deadline.

8. Please is yaba tech post utme form still on sale

1. Lagschools Support says:

Read the article to see the deadline.

9. Adeniran David says:

I chose Yabatech as 2nd choice and I was offered admission.
    I’m currently doing my HND in the same Yabatech.
    Domt be discouraged and yiu don’t have to spend money for change of institution
    Yabatech accepts and admits 2nd choice

1. Rikki is Anonymous Again says:

Did you write jamb this year?. And is it the same method of application in this post that you used?. If you you did, after printing the form what did you do next.

10. Please is the post utme form out for 2020/2021

1. Lagschools Support says:

Maria, have you read the article?

11. Please what’s the meaning of the olevel verification
    How much is yabatech post utme form

12. Optimistic fellow says:

Good day sir, I chose yabatech as my 2nd choice. I’m trying to apply for postutme but I keep getting a message that jamb no doesn’t exist on their portal. Please what do I do??

1. Lagschools Support says:

YABATECH is not accepting second choice this year. You have to make it your first choice.

13. Titilayomi says:

Where can i purchase yabatech form?
    Is it compulsory at school? Or cafe
    I chose them as 2nd choice.
    I need more details on how to change it to first choice.

14. Please I haven’t done my change of course and institution and am willing to choose yabatech as my first choice but here in my area I do go to cafe to ask if I can do a change of institution but they told me it not available for now please were can I do the proper change of institution and purchase the post utme form immediately before time run out

15. ISIYAKU SAADU says:

came from ikara localgovernment

16. lawal tobi says:

I choose yabatech as my third choice with 171 can i apply for the post utme

1. Editorial Staff says:

Hi Tobi, it is important you read and understand the article.

17. What about people who put it as third choice

1. Lagschools Support says:

You won’t be admitted. Please read the instructions on the page carefully.

18. Hope Joseph says:

Sir I score 166 in my jamb.. Am applying for mass communication..
    Any hope for me

19. Johnson Inameti says:

I agree to all terms and conditions of the policy

20. Boluwatife says:

Please I need a Whatsapp number I can communicate with students from this school I want to procces my admission here

1. Gooday sir I had 186 in my jamb this year am I qualified for admission in banking and finance.
      And also pls when are possible requirement for admission process going to commence I need notifications

2. Chris. Akuneme says:

Apart from your UTME scores, your subjects combination and Olevel result also matter. You should check this article for the correct subject combination for each full-time course in YABATECH.

3. Ok sir
      I had all the subject combination correct

4. Pls sir I need notification on the change of course and institution form when it would be available.
      Sorry for the uncovenience am an aspirant dat why am this inquisitive

5. Chris. Akuneme says:

Hi Precious. You will get notified if you subscribe to our post-utme notification. Kindly follow the instructions above to do so.

If you have more questions, contact us through our contact page.

6. Habibat soliu mojisola says:

Sir plss with 163 can i apply for SLT? And wat my chance of securing admission

7. Chris. Akuneme says:

YABATECH has not released it’s cut-off mark for this year. You can get updates by subscribing to our email alerts.