Yaba College of Technology has opened the portal for new National Diploma – full time students to pay acceptance fee and upload documents for E-screening. The deadline fixed for the acceptance fee and screening is February 1, 2019.
Candidates are advised to complete acceptance fee payment and E-screening within the stipulated period. Failure to do so on or before the deadline will attract a penalty (candidate may forfeit admission).
The college has also given reasons why a candidate that has been admitted may not be cleared to the final stage. The reasons are as follow;
- Inconsistent date of birth i.e (day, month and year).
- Incomplete or inadequate course requirements.
- Variance between submitted entry requirements and verified results.
- Variance in arrangement/Spelling of names.
- JAMB subject combination.
- Incomplete documents
- Incomplete period for industrial attachment (HND only).
- Unaccredited institutions (HND only).