The Yaba College of Technology change of course form for candidates that did not meet up with the cutoff mark of their chosen course is now available.
The YABATECH change of course form will close by 11:59 pm on Thursday, 28th of November 2019.
As usual, the school picks some courses with fewer applicants and make them available for the change of course. Candidates applying for the Yabatech change of course form can only pick from the list of courses below;
List of Courses Available for Change of Course
- Agricultural Technology.
- Building Technology.
- Estate Management.
- Hospitality Management.
- Industrial Maintenance Engineering.
- Leisure and Tourism.
- Metallurgical Engineering.
- Office Technology and Management.
- Polymer Technology.
- Printing Technology.
- Quantity Survey.
- Survey and Geo-informatics.
- Textiles Technology.
- Urban and Regional Planning.
- Welding and Fabrication.
B.SC Edu Courses
- Arts Education.
- Business Education
- Chemistry Education.
- Computer Education.
- Home Economics Education.
- Industrial Technical Education.
- Integrated Science Education.
- Mathematics Education.
- Physics Education.
The courses with the B.SC (ED) tag are educational courses done at Yabatech in affiliation with the University of Nigeria, Nsukka. B.SC (ED) certificate enables its holder to have a career in teaching or lecturing.
Candidates who scored 12 and above in the YABATECH Post-UTME exam but have not been admitted are eligible to apply. Please note that if you are changing to a B.SC Edu (School of Technical Education), you must have a JAMB score of at least 180 and an aggregate of at least 45%.
For the B.SC Edu programme, your Post-JAMB score does not matter.
Interested candidates should make sure they have the required O’level subject combinations and JAMB combinations before applying for the YABATECH change of course form.
How To Apply for YABATECH Change of Course Form
- Visit the school website at yabatech.edu.ng
- Click on Admissions at the Navigation bar.
- On the drop-down menu, click on Apply to YABATECH.
- Place your mouse on the Apply now button, scroll down to “Generate invoice for change of course” and click.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and click the orange button.
- Copy the Remita code and make payment of 1,000 Naira excluding bank charges.
- After making the payment, click here and enter the Remita number from the previous step.
- Change to the course you want and submit.
Having issues with the change of course? We can do it for you for 2,000 Naira. Call or WhatsApp Lagschools Cafe on 08032793517.
Please note that purchasing the change of course form does not guarantee your admission.
Do you want to increase your chances of getting admission this year? Click here to read more about the YABATECH part-time form.