YABATECH Admission List for Full-Time ND/B.SC (2021/2022)

The YABATECH admission list for candidates who applied for the full-time programme and B.SC programmes in affiliation with the University of Nigeria, Nsukka, for the 2021/2022 academic session is now available on the school website.

Candidates that wrote the YABATECH Post-UTME exam that was conducted from February 28 and score up to the cut off mark for their chosen courses can check their names on the admission list. Note that candidates who did not meet the cut off mark may still be considered for admission.

Candidates must accept their admission on JAMB CAPS before their names can appear on the list.

How to Check YABATECH Admission List Online

We have made the YABATECH admission list for full-time candidates easy to access, you can download it from our website by clicking the button below.

Click here to download.

You will need a PDF reader to view the document after downloading.

To check if your name is on the list, you do not need to check all the names on the list. Use the search function on the PDF reader you are using to view the file.

However, if you do not find your name on the admission list and you scored above 12 in the YABATECH Post-UTME exam, you can keep checking JAMB CAPS for your admission status.

You can see how to check admission status on JAMB CAPS here.

Thanks for choosing to leave a comment. Please keep in mind that all comments are moderated according to our comment policy. We will send a notification to your email address when your comment gets a response, kindly use a valid email address so that you can receive this notification.

55 Comments

1. I applied for Business Adminisitraion HND part time, do i have to check JAMB CAP for evidence of admission also.

1. Christopher Akuneme says:

No, you don’t have to check JAMB CAPS for admission into HND.

2. Olaniyan Lydia says:

Please I want to study hospitality management in yaba tech and I don’t do chemistry coz i’m an art student, please can I go for it and it’s part time

1. yes you can. just have at least one science subject . I was admitted with just agric science. I was also an art student

3. Comment: 2018/2019 form when will it b out full time and how can I apply for it

1. Christopher Akuneme says:

That’s till next year. You can subscribe to our blog to get a mail when the form is on sale.

4. Pls after the verification of result is there anything we are to do again

I choose science lab tec
    I had 66.17 while the course cut off mark is 68

What’s my chance of gaining admission

1. Christopher Akuneme says:

Keep checking your admission status on JAMB CAPS.

5. My aggregate score is 62.58
    While Cutoff mark for Estate Management is 63.5
    Have not been admitted on JAMB CAPS
    I choose YCT as my first choice
    Is there still hope for me when YCT release their admission list

1. Christopher Akuneme says:

It’s possible you get admitted. Have you re-uploaded your result?

6. Erugo Deborah says:

i just check my admission on jamb caps and i have been offered admission for full time nd but have not been admitted on yabatech portal.but i have accepted the admission ho can i pay for acceptance fee

1. Christopher Akuneme says:

You have to wait until Yabatech enables the portal for acceptance fee payment.

7. Oluwaseyitan Olutise Temitope says:

PLS AW DO I KOW IF I HAVE BEEN ADMITTED AS A PART TIME STUDET

1. Click on the acceptance fee payment and login, if you are enabled to pay the acceptance fee then you have been admitted.

8. Queen Mark says:

please i passed my departmental cut off but i wasn’t given the admission because i didnt pick them as first choice. please what can i do

1. Queen Mark says:

How I don’t understand

2. You have to purchase the change of institution form from JAMB portal and make YABATECH your first choice.

3. Queen Mark says:

But the list is out already

4. Queen Mark says:

Please how will I change it

5. Queen Mark says:

Tanx. When will the change end so I can start

1. Another list may be released but I’m not sure about that.

2. When would Yabatech Thom-print and screening commence?

3. Ok, Thank you so much but after the screening, when would we start lectures…. i mean new admitted OND.

4. Like when do you think?

9. Elizabeth says:

Pls when will yabatech pt admission list be out?

1. Will it show on jamb caps also for pt
      And can you give me your number please for any update

2. Christopher Akuneme says:

No. JAMB CAPS is only for Full time OND admission.

10. plsss. wen will yaba tech HND full time list is going to be out???

11. Esther Adizue says:

I keep checking for the HND list. Wud like to knw when the list would be out

12. Is Yabatech Admission list out?

1. date of part time screening is when?

13. yabatech says you have not been offered admission yet..

14. pls is there still going to be more list coming out for yabatech

15. pls wen did d merit list for admission come out ? and wen is d 2 batch going to be released
    also when will Yaba eventually resume?
    Ans plsss

1. The list came out on 17/01/2017. I don’t know if there would be another list. No date has been fixed for resumption

16. onyinyechi says:

wen is yabatech part-time addmission list coming out.

17. When is yabatech resumption date for freshers into unn

18. When is yabatech resuming

19. Olatunji jeremiah tobiloba says:

when is yabatech resuming for school?