LASPOTECH Post-UTME Screening Form – 2021/2022

Last updated on June 22nd, 2022 by Editorial Staff

The Lagos State Polytechnic, LASPOTECH Post-UTME screening form for 2021/2022 academic session is now on sale. The LASPOTECH Post-UTME form is stipulated to close on the 14th of November, 2021.

All eligible candidates are advised to get the form before it closes.

In this article, you will learn how to purchase the LASPOTECH Post-UTME form and the requirements needed to apply.

laspotech gate

Eligible Candidates

All candidates that chose the Lagos State Polytechnic in the 2020/2021 UTME exams and obtained a minimum score of 130. Candidates must also have the required O’level subjects and JAMB subject combination.

LASPOTECH accepts candidates that chose the institution as the first or second choice. However, to be offered admission, you have to make Lagos State Polytechnic your most preferred choice.

How to Purchase LASPOTECH Post-UTME Screening Form

There are two ways to get the LASPOTECH Post-UTME form; you can either get it through Lagschools or through the school website.

How to Purchase through Lagschools

We no longer offer this service. Further details will be communicated to you.

Visit our office at Shop 2, Science and Technology Complex. Come along with your O’level result and any JAMB printout containing your JAMB registration number.

We will help you make payment and complete the registration online. After registration, we will add you to our WhatsApp group for updates. You will get notifications of your admission sent to you via email and WhatsApp.

We will also offer you a free consultation and tell you the list of courses that you can apply for.

For this service, we will charge you ₦3,500.

Our price includes the registration fee, scanning and uploading, filling of the form and printouts.

How to Enrol through the School Website

1. Visit the school website at mylaspotech.edu.ng.
  2. While on the home page, click on apply now.
  3. Select Post-UTME screening from the option and click continue.
  4. Fill your profile information correctly.
  5. Accept the terms and conditions and click continue.
  6. Make a payment of 2000 Naira (excluding bank charges).
  7. Fill in your details correctly with a valid email address and phone number.
  8. Upload your passport photograph. The accepted size is 150×150 and must not be more than 22KB. See our guide on how to resize images.
  9. Fill in your O’level details and upload a scanned copy of your SSCE/NABTEB result.
  10. After filling, click on continue.
  11. A verification code will be sent to your email address. Login to your email address to get the code.
  12. Cross-check your entries. Make sure all the details are correct.
  13. Read and accept the attestation then submit.
  14. Print out the application form as it will be required later on.

Frequently Asked Questions

What is LASPOTECH JAMB UTME Cut off Mark

LASPOTECH  JAMB cut off mark is 130 for 2021. However, it will be hard to be admitted with a low JAMB score due to how competitive the school is.

When is LASPOTECH Post-UTME Form Closing

The deadline for the form is 14th of November 2021.

Does LASPOTECH Conduct Post-UTME Exams?

Lagos State Polytechnic does not conduct Post-UTME exams for its candidates. Instead, they have a formula for calculating an aggregate score through the candidates SSCE and JAMB scores.

Does LASPOTECH have a Catchment Area for Admission?

Yes, LASPOTECH uses the catchment system to offer admission. You can check our article for catchment areas for schools in Lagos State.

Thank you for reading our article on the LASPOTECH Post-UTME form. You should also read how to link your email to your JAMB profile and how to check if your O’level result has been uploaded to JAMB.

If you liked this article, then please Join our WhatsApp TV for more educational updates via our WhatsApp status.

Thanks for choosing to leave a comment. Please keep in mind that all comments are moderated according to our comment policy. We will send a notification to your email address when your comment gets a response, kindly use a valid email address so that you can receive this notification.

176 Comments

1. Oluwasegun Omotayo says:

I got a form for laspotech on my own, I tried accessing it and it got to a point where I can’t further because it keeps repeating the page for I don’t have an O’level, I used an awaiting result which is also part of the option then. So what can I do please?

1. Lagschools Support says:

You have to wait for your result to be released before you can complete the form.

2. Can laspotech admitted me for slt with d7 in physics, 206 jamb score, and utme subject: English, physics, chemistry, biology.?

1. Lagschools Support says:

Physics is compulsory for Science Laboratory Technology.

3. Pls when filling my screening I made mistake by the inputing economics instead of biology
    Am I still good to go

1. Lagschools Support says:

You have to go to the digital centre to make correction.

4. Please I scored 185 in jamb and I choose laspotech as my second choice . Will I be given admission ??

5. I scored 169 in the jamb, can I study computer engineering with the score in laspotech??

6. Abdullahi Akinjobi says:

Pls I made a mistake when I was registering for post utme …where I am suppose to choose post utme I choose school of Per time studies regular instead of post utme pls how can I change it because I was trying to re-register it but is telling me my username as been using

1. Lagschools Support says:

You have to create a new account and choose a different username.

7. Pls I score 204 in jamb and I choose laspotech as my second choice will I be given admission

1. Lagschools Support says:

No, you have to make LASPOTECH your first choice before you can be considered for admission.

8. When is the closing date for laspostech post utme screening 2020/2021

1. Lagschools Support says:

Have you read the article?

9. My niece chose laspotech as her second choice and she scored 223 in JAMB but people are saying she is not eligible. Please what can we do for her to be eligible. Tnx.

1. Lagschools Support says:

She is eligible to purchase the form but she won’t be offered admission unless it is her first choice.

10. Osiniyi Quadri says:

Pls, can we use awaiting result for laspotech ND form 2020

1. Lagschools Support says:

You cannot use awaiting result to apply.

11. I scored 189 in jamb and I have o level results but my aggregate score is 47.3

12. Olorode bolatito ajoke says:

Pls i have 148 in jamb and i choice Lapotech has my first choice. Pls can u help me

1. Lagschools Support says:

You must score at least 150 in JAMB to qualify for LASPOTECH Post-UTME. You can apply for the LASPOTECH Part-time form instead.

13. Amos woke kinekachi says:

pls have d post utme close??
    or is d screening stil on?

1. Christopher Akuneme says:

The for has closed already.

14. Hello pls when will the cut off mark be out

15. I got 213 in jamb and got 51.48 in d screening exercise qnd choose Laspotech as my first choice. am I eligible to get admission for estate management

16. Comments please sir when filling the subject I did not fill in one of the subject and the aggregate score as been calculated so I quickly rush bank to modify the result but the aggregate did not changed what will I do sir