Last updated on June 22nd, 2022 by Editorial Staff
The Lagos State Polytechnic, LASPOTECH Post-UTME screening form for 2021/2022 academic session is now on sale. The LASPOTECH Post-UTME form is stipulated to close on the 14th of November, 2021.
All eligible candidates are advised to get the form before it closes.
In this article, you will learn how to purchase the LASPOTECH Post-UTME form and the requirements needed to apply.
- Eligible Candidates
- How to Purchase LASPOTECH Post-UTME Screening Form
- How to Purchase through Lagschools
- How to Enrol through the School Website
- Frequently Asked Questions
- What is LASPOTECH JAMB UTME Cut off Mark
- When is LASPOTECH Post-UTME Form Closing
- Does LASPOTECH Conduct Post-UTME Exams?
- Does LASPOTECH have a Catchment Area for Admission?
All candidates that chose the Lagos State Polytechnic in the 2020/2021 UTME exams and obtained a minimum score of 130. Candidates must also have the required O’level subjects and JAMB subject combination.
LASPOTECH accepts candidates that chose the institution as the first or second choice. However, to be offered admission, you have to make Lagos State Polytechnic your most preferred choice.
How to Purchase LASPOTECH Post-UTME Screening Form
There are two ways to get the LASPOTECH Post-UTME form; you can either get it through Lagschools or through the school website.
How to Purchase through Lagschools
We no longer offer this service. Further details will be communicated to you.
Visit our office at
Shop 2, Science and Technology Complex. Come along with your O’level result and any JAMB printout containing your JAMB registration number.
We will help you make payment and complete the registration online. After registration, we will add you to our WhatsApp group for updates. You will get notifications of your admission sent to you via email and WhatsApp.
We will also offer you a free consultation and tell you the list of courses that you can apply for.
For this service, we will charge you ₦3,500.
Our price includes the registration fee, scanning and uploading, filling of the form and printouts.
How to Enrol through the School Website
- Visit the school website at mylaspotech.edu.ng.
- While on the home page, click on apply now.
- Select Post-UTME screening from the option and click continue.
- Fill your profile information correctly.
- Accept the terms and conditions and click continue.
- Make a payment of 2000 Naira (excluding bank charges).
- Fill in your details correctly with a valid email address and phone number.
- Upload your passport photograph. The accepted size is 150×150 and must not be more than 22KB. See our guide on how to resize images.
- Fill in your O’level details and upload a scanned copy of your SSCE/NABTEB result.
- After filling, click on continue.
- A verification code will be sent to your email address. Login to your email address to get the code.
- Cross-check your entries. Make sure all the details are correct.
- Read and accept the attestation then submit.
- Print out the application form as it will be required later on.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is LASPOTECH JAMB UTME Cut off Mark
LASPOTECH JAMB cut off mark is 130 for 2021. However, it will be hard to be admitted with a low JAMB score due to how competitive the school is.
When is LASPOTECH Post-UTME Form Closing
The deadline for the form is 14th of November 2021.
Does LASPOTECH Conduct Post-UTME Exams?
Lagos State Polytechnic does not conduct Post-UTME exams for its candidates. Instead, they have a formula for calculating an aggregate score through the candidates SSCE and JAMB scores.
Does LASPOTECH have a Catchment Area for Admission?
Thank you for reading our article on the LASPOTECH Post-UTME form. You should also read how to link your email to your JAMB profile and how to check if your O’level result has been uploaded to JAMB.
If you liked this article, then please Join our WhatsApp TV for more educational updates via our WhatsApp status.