This is to inform candidates who participated in the July 1st JAMB examination that the results are finally out. In Previous developments, The Joint Admission and Matriculation Board ordered over 62,140 candidates to resit for the exam.
Candidates who were affected by this are candidates who experienced the following;
- Candidates of centres involved in examination malpractice.
- Biometrics capturing related issues
- Technical/Log out issues.
- Incomplete results
- Candidates who registered late.
- Exam candidates who lost examination sessions due to bad servers at the exam centre.
We wish you all the best of luck.