JAMB CAPS is a part of JAMB website where you can see institutions that have offered you admission. On this portal, you can accept or reject the admission if you are not interested in the school.
In this article, you will learn how to access the JAMB portal, and also how to accept and reject admission on the JAMB CAPS portal.
Note that, if you do not accept the admission on the JAMB CAPS, you will not be able to print your admission letter from JAMB.
How to Accept/Reject Admission on JAMB Caps
- Visit the JAMB website at Jamb.org.ng.
- Click on create e-facility account/log in or just use this link to log in.
- Enter your email address and password (the same one you used to register on JAMB portal)
- Once you are logged in, click on “Check 2018 UTME/DE Admission Status on Caps”.
- Click on “Check Admission Status”.
- On the Admission profile tab located at the right side of the screen, check your admission status to see if you have been offered admission.
If you have been offered admission, click on the accept button to accept it. Click on the “reject” button if you are not interested in the school.
If you checked the JAMB CAPS portal and you were not given admission, you can still check the admission list on the website of the school you applied for. It is possible that your name shows up in the list of your school and your admission status still shows “No admission yet” on JAMB CAPS.
If your school of choice has given you admission and it is not on JAMB CAPS yet, you don’t need to fret; Eventually, your admission status on the JAMB CAPS will reflect.
In a scenario like this, you can continue with the admission process (e.g payment of acceptance fee) pending when your name will appear on the JAMB CAPS.
Do you have any question concerning checking, accepting or rejecting admission status on JAMB website? drop your questions below.